Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Open letter to the guy in the Caddy who gave me the finger

~~~~
~~~~
~~~
Yeah, you cut me off when I was trying to get into the left lane to turn around because I missed my turn. Good for you! You have proven once again that people who drive expensive cars are flippin' jerks. Was it really worth it? You gave me the finger, I guess, because one of the three children in my car told me. I gave you an upside down finger, because:
1) the children were less likely to see, um exactly...AND
2) you are not worth the effort required for me to turn my wrist, AND
3) I was pointing out where you are headed because you offended three children of God and one not-as-humble-as-she-should-be servant of the Lord.

Oh, you are in big trouble now... Because I'm leaving it for the Big Guy Upstairs to deal with you.

2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear the road rage people live in theouthern city, too! I thought they all lived up here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe they do! This guy was in Coon Rapids...

    ReplyDelete