Friday, May 14, 2010

Hollister

So one of the teens I know told me that she wasn't trying to be like all the other kids who HAD to be wearing HOLLISTER. I admire this young lady's independent clothing choices. Good for you! Don't follow the crowd!

I know how to Google, aren't you proud? So I Google Imaged "Hollister" to see what Hollister clothing looked like. So I would know one of these fashion forward young people when I saw one.

This is Sarah Hollister, she came up #5 on Google Images. Yes, there were some Hollister advertisements of wet people kissing on the beach, but I'm not likely to run across one of those at 30 degrees in Minnesota, am I? Be serious!

She won't be hard to pick out of the crowd, will she?

1 comment:

  1. I know some don't like it...but they do have some cute stuff. oops...;-)

    ReplyDelete